Information about Clinical Hypnotherapy
Clinical Hypnosis helps people use a deep relaxation state to change life issues such as stop smoking, weight loss, pain relief anxiety, self-improvement, etc..
What is Hypnotherapy?
Self-hypnosis is a very natural process. Hypnosis is a very common state of mind. You experience it daily whenever you’re just about to fall asleep, whenever your mind drifts off into a daydream, whenever you are bored, whenever you’re driving without thinking about how you reached your destination, reading a book or engrossed in a movie.
However, you may be skeptical if you’ve ever seen people on stage hypnotized by a stage hypnotist, to cluck and flap like a chicken or bark, like a dog? But Hypnotherapy is more than entertainment. Much more. It is based on evidence-based research and has been proven over the centuries.
You can use Hypnotherapy to improve your life.
The facts on Hypnotherapy are:-
- is not sleep
- is not a loss of control
- is not giving up your own free will
- is not as unnatural as you may think
- you are always in control
Clinical Hypnotherapy harnesses this calm, creative, problem-solving ability of the sub-conscious mind. It is reliable and effective in helping you change whatever it is you want to change about yourself.
The facts are your conscious mind, your analytical thinking mind moves aside, allowing you sub-conscious mind to be highly creative and receptive to new ideas.
What might you like to solve easily and naturally? Call Suzy for your free consultation and let the changes begin.
Suzy is an expert professional in her field, she has over 26 years’ experience working in her own practice at Marketing, Life Coaching, Training and has been working as a Clinical Hypnotherapy in recent years in her own practice where she has helped many individuals and businesses. See “About Suzy” for details of qualifications, testimonials and credentials.
Suzy can help you to rewire the brain in 4-6 sessions Please ring Suzy and discuss whatever you need to change. Ring for a free phone 30-minute pre-session chat. You take away a Hypnotherapy CD recording of your session, to take home, listen and re-wire the brain. Embed the changes you have made by repeated listening. Suzy visits Melbourne monthly to see people wanting Clinical Hypnotherapy. Ring for details. Suzy also works with people in remote locations via Skype, Phone or FaceTime’
Suzy’s Hypnotherapy can help you improve your life in the following areas:-
- Anxiety and depression
- Coping with COVID19
- Smoking (Accredited Practitioner, Academy Hypnotic Science)
- Weight loss and Eating Disorders (Accredited Practitioner, of Virtual Gastric Band, Sheila Granger UK method)
- Overcoming Fear of Presenting and Public Speaking
- Fear of Driving or Flying
- Academic Exam performance
- Ego strengthening, Enhancing Esteem, Self-Efficacy, and Confidence
- Shyness and learning how to Assertiveness effortlessly
- Helping with Memory, Time re-orientation and finding lost items in your life
- Chronic Pain management
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Toddler and Children Sleep
- Elite Sporting Performance, re-connecting with your Winning Edge.
- Helping Cancer Patients with Chemo sessions and future Orientation Outlooks.
- Helping Neurological, Brain Injury, Stroke conditions
- Please Discuss any other issues that is troubling you, that you wish to change.